Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
- A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON PRE-ORDERS or FULL PAYMENT WHICHEVER YOU PREFER
- BALANCE IS DUE PRIOR TO SHIPPING
- SHIPPING OF PRE-ORDERS IS COMMONLY BETWEEN 2- 24 WEEKS
- DELAYS CAN OCCUR RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- ORDERS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL ONCE DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED
- PRE-ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED, RETURNED OR REFUNDED EXCEPT FOR MAJOR FAULTS – STORE CREDIT WILL APPLY.
- PAYING THE 50% DEPOSIT MAKES YOU BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRE-ORDER SALE.
The item on our website is not in stock which means it has reverted to a pre-order product.
- At the time of purchase you were aware the product was a pre-order, there was a wait on the product and you agreed to the terms set out on this Website.
- You have viewed the product in person or online and accept the sizing, colour.
- You are aware of the total costs.
- The approximate lead times are between 2-24 weeks*
- Delivery & Assembly could be subject to additional costs depending on the product.
- These chairs come out of a container and may have some marks or minor issues as a result of transport, but these can easily be fixed for a fee. We will email you how to fix marks and minor issues. Chairs ordered at the pre order discounted price are checked for major issues.
- Once in stock chairs are sold at full retail price and not at the pre order discounted price. These chairs are checked and any issues fixed prior to sale.
Pre order items are provided at a heavily discounted price as there is a wait and items are NOT in stock.
Chairs and furniture at the pre order price usually take 12-24 weeks to manufacture and then ship. Shipping usually takes between 2-6 weeks
Once in Fremantle Port WA other factors such as customs etc can affect or delay our container reaching us.
Once delivered we usually take a 3-7 days to unload, check etc.
Shipping is booked with our various shipping/trucking companies.
TNT Road is our preferred carrier for shipping of smaller boxed items such as chairs/stools. Please allow 3-10 working days dependent on state.
We partner with a few trucking / shipping companies for large bulky / fragile items such as tables, buffets, dressers, sofas and large / commercial orders. Our shipping partners can take between 7-24 working days dependent on state.
AP Furniture Co. can also provide an express shipping service please email our team at sales @apfurniture.com.au for express shipping pricing.
Once pre-order has been placed you will receive an email with your order details. We will contact you once order is ready to be shipped. If during that time you are unsure of dates, times or require further information you can always call or email us details below.
If you are unsure of the pre -order process you can call us on (08) 63050217 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 UPDATE – Pre-order shipments have been delayed please contact us for an ETA on your pre-order items
Delays & Delivery Times:
AP Furniture Co. will not be liable for any delays resulting from circumstances beyond our control or for any losses that are incurred as of any delays or force majeure of the purchaser.
As with all our products we endeavour to dispatch all deliveries as fast as possible to our customers, with many of our products being sourced internationally we may be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, port or custom delays all of which are beyond our control. All expected delivery times are estimates until the products are in our warehouse and ready for dispatch upon which time the standard delivery terms will apply.
All pre-orders are classified as a custom made goods as we would not have ordered them if you had not purchased them, as such some items are non-returnable. This does not exclude your rights under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as you may still have warranties or guarantees on the products description, fit for purpose and quality. For more information on this please refer to the Australian Consumer Law rights of a consumer.
All pre-orders are classified as custom orders and as such you will forfeit all or part of you money if you choose to cancel your order.
Pre-orders can take between 2 – 14 weeks to arrive in our ports and could be held for longer periods for Australian custom clearances, inclement weather, strikes and other issues that may arise which are out of our control.
Pre-orders can be carried out on our website, instore or over the phone.
By paying part or all of the order, the customer agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions set out on this page and other relevant T&Cs pages.
The customer is aware that they are receiving a discount to accept part or all of the of the risk in the purchase.
Pre-orders cannot be cancelled without forfeiting their payment.
When the pre-order is accepted and ordered, the customer is liable to lose any monies paid.