Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
- A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON PRE-ORDERS or FULL PAYMENT WHICHEVER YOU PREFER
- BALANCE IS DUE PRIOR TO SHIPPING
- SHIPPING OF PRE-ORDERS IS COMMONLY BETWEEN 2- 14 WEEKS
- DELAYS CAN OCCUR RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- ORDERS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL ONCE DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED
- PRE-ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED, RETURNED OR REFUNDED EXCEPT FOR MAJOR FAULTS – STORE CREDIT WILL APPLY.
- PAYING THE 50% DEPOSIT MAKES YOU BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRE-ORDER SALE.
The item on our website is not in stock which means it has reverted to a pre-order product.
- At the time of purchase you were aware the product was a pre-order, there was a wait on the product and you agreed to the terms set out on this Website.
- You have viewed the product in person or online and accept the sizing, colour.
- You are aware of the total costs.
- The approximate lead times are between 2-14 weeks*
- Delivery & Assembly could be subject to additional costs depending on the product.
- These chairs come out of a container and may have some marks or minor issues as a result of transport, but these can easily be fixed for a fee.
- Once in stock chairs are sold at full retail price and not at the pre order discounted price. These chairs are checked and any issues fixed prior to sale.
Delays & Delivery Times:
AP Furniture Co. will not be liable for any delays resulting from circumstances beyond our control or for any losses that are incurred as of any delays or force majeure of the purchaser.
As with all our products we endeavour to dispatch all deliveries as fast as possible to our customers, with many of our products being sourced internationally we may be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, port or custom delays all of which are beyond our control. All expected delivery times are estimates until the products are in our warehouse and ready for dispatch upon which time the standard delivery terms will apply.
All pre-orders are classified as a custom made goods as we would not have ordered them if you had not purchased them, as such some items are non-returnable. This does not exclude your rights under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as you may still have warranties or guarantees on the products description, fit for purpose and quality. For more information on this please refer to the Australian Consumer Law rights of a consumer.
All pre-orders are classified as custom orders and as such you will forfeit all or part of you money if you choose to cancel your order.
Pre-orders can take between 2 – 14 weeks to arrive in our ports and could be held for longer periods for Australian custom clearances, inclement weather, strikes and other issues that may arise which are out of our control.
Pre-orders can be carried out on our website, instore or over the phone.
By paying part or all of the order, the customer agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions set out on this page and other relevant T&Cs pages.
The customer is aware that they are receiving a discount to accept part or all of the of the risk in the purchase.
Pre-orders cannot be cancelled without forfeiting their payment.
When the pre-order is accepted and ordered, the customer is liable to lose any monies paid.