By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the web site Terms and Conditions of Use from here on in and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AP Furniture’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to recompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AP Furniture web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AP Furniture at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on AP Furniture’s web site are provided “as is”. AP Furniture makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AP Furniture does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Pricing Disclaimer
- We do everything we can to ensure that the prices on our and other companies websites are correct, and we try to keep our prices constant. Sometimes we need to change the cost of a product either up or down.
- Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice. Prices listed in any other websites may not be accepted. We sell our products through a number of different online and offline channels and we cannot always control when they are updated. We reserve the right not to accept a price listed on a site other than our own.
In no event shall AP Furniture’s or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AP Furniture’s Internet site, even if AP Furniture’s or a AP Furniture’s authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AP Furniture’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AP Furniture does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AP Furniture’s may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AP Furniture’s does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Photos / Images
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
- For our solid wood handmade products measurements are only approximate as as they are a real wood products and sizes may vary slightly. The inherent nature of timber and veneers mean that wood grain and colour may vary. Inconsistencies and imperfections should be expected and appreciated. Knots in the wood, wood filler may be used for some wood products.
AP Furniture’s has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AP Furniture’s of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to AP Furniture’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.